Monday, March 29, 2010

Wake Up In The Mornin’….

….feelin’ like P. Diddy  a 13-year-old boy going through puberty. I have more acne today than my awkward junior high years! It’s rather ridiculous actually. I might have to stop by Walgreens for some of this….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today I passed this while driving to work

fulltruck_camo

I do not wish to offend any drivers of camo clad vehicles, but I cannot wrap my mind around this concept. Do you drive after the poor creature you are {hunting}? Granted I do not hunt nor does my husband but I’m pretty sure the animals can still see that this is a truck. I’m assuming it still makes truck noises?? Am I missing something with this one??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Moon. Need I say more. I am one of the fanatics. I just love the Twilight Saga. When reading the books I found myself hating Jacob and pretending my husband was loving Edward. However, in New Moon I can’t help but drool over Jacob Black. I mean do you know {anyone} who can make jorts look this sexy??

tumblr_ktf5r35gmM1qa7iw0o1_500

Didn’t think so.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I sadly know about a dozen guy back in PA that would die for that truck!