Friday, March 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life

 

KellyShowUs.jpg picture by tricianaedesigns

Today Kelly’s show us you life topic is Favorite Charities so I decide to join in! If you read my blog it is obvious that animal rescue is very dear to my heart. One of my favorite local charities is ADAR animal rescue. This local organization is headed up my an amazing woman who has become one of my dearest friends. She takes animals out of our local high kill shelter and places them in forever homes in the New England area. My heart bleeds for shelter pets and I have been so excited to be hands on in the rescue process. My husband and I have fostered a few pets, volunteered at the shelter, and worked to help Amy around her home and with caring for all the shelter pets she takes in.

ASPCA - We Are Their Voice

The ASPCA is a fabulous organization for animal protection. I love this organization and what it stands for.

I am also a huge fan of the Susan G. Komen foundation and all they do for breast cancer awareness and prevention. 

These are a few organizations I love. Join in on the fun. I would love to hear what charities you girlies love!

 

No comments: