Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog Award!

[beautifulblogaward.JPG]

Yay!!  My very first blog award!! Thanks Katie!!

The rules for the award are...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award. :)

2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who you think have a beautiful blog

TB Mommy

Chapter’s of Our Life

Playing Grown Up

6 Months Down…800 More to Go

Confessions of a CF Wife

Confessions of an Ex-Drama Queen

Jordan

3. Contact the 7 bloggers and let them know that they have been awarded.

4. Say 7 things about yourself.

  • I have a love/hate relationship with Stephen King and I read more than I sleep
  • The Twilight Saga is my secret obsession
  • My daddy is my hero
  • I’ve always wanted to work for the American Cancer Society
  • When I see a truck transporting animals I have to turn and go another route to avoid having to see them :)
  • I could survive on fruit and pickles alone
  • I miss the days when Spring Break actually meant something to me :(