Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All that I’m After is a Life Full of Laughter….

….and {beautiful} pictures that capture the essence of my marriage taken by an insanely (beautiful) photographer with a ridiculous gift for capturing life in a picture.

Izzie Rae Photography (who also happens to be a long lost friend) took some amazing pictures of me and the Hubs. I am absolutely in love with them! Thank you so much Elizabeth! You did a fabulous job!

Here are a {few} of my favorites….

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA       OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ok guys sorry for the picture overload! I’m obsessed!

 

*All pictures courtesy Izzie Rae Photography*

4 comments:

Amanda Faye said...

Great pics... I love the Alabama one...XoXo

Erin said...

I love your shoes!!! What kind are they and where did you get them?

Cassie said...

Where did you get that dress? I absolutely love it!!!

Brittany said...

Thanks girls! The shoes are Jessica Simpson and I got them at Belk. I think the dress came from Perfect Touch.