I had my first ultrasound today and it was awesome! I thought I would share a little info with y’all.
- I am 8 1/2 weeks preggo
- Due date is March 12th
- Heart rate was 171
A few things I’ve learned since being knocked up:
- Pregnancy is not for everyone. At week 5 I was over it. I am starting to feel better now though!
- The “Pregnancy Glow” is complete bullsh*t. I’m thinking the “glow” might be a mix between excessive oil and lingering sweat from dry heaving all day.
- My husband and I cannot agree on any names. Not even one. Please help!
- Old people should not drive large cars because they cannot park. (This applies whether I’m pregnant or not.)
- I had many more things to list but since I can’t stay awake more that 3 hours at a time, I must go take a nap!
Thanks so much for all the congrats! We are very excited. I will share my husband’s overly dramatic “we’re pregnant” experience tomorrow!