Please excuse the way I look in this picture. It’s quite unfortunate. I feel very bloated versus feeling pregnant.
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain so far.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I did by a Belly Band to make wearing jeans more comfortable.
Sleep: Sleep is awesome and I can’t get enough of it!
Food cravings: I haven’t really had any specific cravings other than sushi.
Gender: No clue. But I’m thinking girl while the Hubs and his family all think boy.
What I miss: Wine.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat at the next appointment.
Weekly Wisdom: If you happen to think, “Did I just pee on myself? No way did I just pee!” – It’s probably true. Also if you hate pregnancy please pick up the book Pregnancy Sucks by Joanne Kimes – thanks for the suggestion Amber
Milestones: I’m 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy! Woo Hoo!
Jordan at The Deflon Family gave me a bloggy award!
1- Thank and link back to the person that sent this to you- Thanks Jordan!! I am loving your blog and I love new bloggy friends!
2- Share 7 things about yourself.
- We are die hard Alabama fans!! Roll Tide!! – (I hope I don’t lose any of my Tennessee or Auburn bloggy friends!)
- We have 2 cats as well as Dayne and Maggie – the cats rarely get face time on the blog because they hate being photographed!
- I work as a loan officer at a small loan company – not really exciting!
- I am the biggest chicken and I rarely face any of my fears – what can I say, I’m a weenie!
- I’m addicted to reality tv – the Bachelor, Bachelorette, Big Brother – love them all!
- I am completely neurotic about some things but I am a terrible housekeeper! I never clean unless John Paul will help me!
- I am completely terrified that this baby will be a boy and I won’t have a clue what to do with him!
I’m supposed to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers but because I am running out of energy I will list a few blogs that I think are fab.
Be sure to check out Jordan’s blog – she sent a lot of great girls my way!
Little Woman, Little Home – she gave me a shout out and sent a lot of lovely girls my way! She rocks.
LG – she just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Fenn and her posts rock!
Susannah – she has a sweet baby girl Emma and a great blog! Go check her out!
Rachael – she’s 32 weeks preggo with a baby boy!
Gina – she’s 37 weeks pregnant and trying like hell to go into labor! Go visit her!
*Tyly* – new follower and fellow animal lover. We love crazy animal people!
Smile Steady – a super cute dental hygienist with an equally cute blog!
Sarah - she left me a comment that made my day. love her blog and her honesty!
Amber – she has been a life saver and a wealth of info for my pregnancy concerns. I love her honesty. go visit her blog!
I am so thankful for all my new visitors and the sweet comments y’all have left! They have truly made me feel better. You guys are awesome!