Monday, August 30, 2010

Bumpdate…a little late!

week 12

Yay for 12 weeks! (We should note that my bumpdate is actually on Saturday but considering I sleep all weekend it is obvious that I do not blog.)

I always feel like a loser when I take these pics. I feel like Ricky Bobby on Talladega Nights….I don’t know what to do with my hands! And I hate the side face fat roll that appears when I turn my head! Sad day. Moving on…

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain so far – even though my lovely husband and mother think I’ve gained – I’m sticking with the scales.

Maternity clothes? I’m wearing my belly band with most pants now. 

Sleep: For some reason I cannot sleep at night anymore. Naptime is awesome. I actually look forward to Bert going back to work so I can have the bed to myself at night. Is that ugly?

Food cravings: Sushi – it rocks my socks off and I can’t get enough of it!

Gender: No clue. Does this baby have a penis?? I can’t wait to find out!

What I miss: Wine. I really really miss wine. And it’s weird because I’m not a wino.

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Wednesday!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can. Pee a lot so you don’t “accidently” pee on yourself. :)

*************************************************

I need to go ahead and put this out there….just so y’all can remind me later in case I have memory loss or something.

I really don’t understand how people do this pregnancy deal more than once…on purpose. Maybe I will feel differently later but for now I’m convinced that I’m dying.

Chest pain, weird (how come I can’t spell this word correctly? Spell check fixes it every. single. time.) left arm pain, sore throat, extreme itching, inevitable death.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You look so cute! Hope you start feeling better soon :)

lg2006 said...

When I was pregs, all I could think about was wine and sushi, and how i was gonna over indulge after he was born, and now that he is here, I dont want either! UGh isnt that the way it works ! Maybe when I am better rested I will enjoys some wine! ha

Mrs. Werginz said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!! You look great and I laughed abotu not knowing what to do with your hands! I think for pictures sake you are fine. Just don't walk around holding yourself like that...haha!!

Amber said...

Look at that cute little bump! And congrats, just a few more weeks until you start to feel like a normal human being again!