Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Shout Out!

Today is a very good friend’s birthday!! She was my partner in crime back in high school and we were bestest friends! We never get to see each other anymore because we both stay so busy! But we’re gonna work on that! 

brittni

Brittni, Me, and Leslie Brit’s girlfriend.

Happy Birthday Brittni Ann! I love and miss you! I know you read my blog…even though you are not a follower and you do not comment…I still love you!

_________________________________________________

I was planning on stopping by the new crib after work and taking pictures of all the scary lary things going on over there but it is supposed to storm. Unfortunately you will be able to sleep well tonight. Maybe the nightmare pictures will be posted tomorrow night!

Happy Thursday! 

4 comments:

Cherry Berry said...

Small world!! I know Leslie (and her twin sister Missy)! We went to the same school growing up!
Can't wait to see the scary house pictures! I scare VERY easily... and it might not be a good idea for me to see them considering my husband works nights and it's just me and my daughter home alone at night... But I am very curious to see them!

Iva Messy said...

Happy birthday to your friend!! :)

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday to your friend!!

brittni said...

thanks for the birthday shout out.