Friday, October 8, 2010

It’s a sad, sad day…..

Things are not all rainbows and butterflies over here today. The penile stent removal was a failure. Well not so much a failure as “wasn’t even attempted.”

The stones are still there. The lithotripsy did basically nothing to help the situation. Bert was very pissed disappointed to leave with the stent still in his mister. We have a new doctor now and he’s scheduled for surgery on Monday. This time they will go in through his back, into the kidney, to remove the stones.

We have to spend the night at the hospital and to top it off he has to be there at 5:30. I’ll never survive this! Hopefully the problem will be alleviated this time and we can treat the cause of the stones after they are gone.

I’m pretty much over the whole kidney stone deal. It’s really starting to piss me off. Don’t these doctors know I’m pregnant and pissed off?! And it’s hard to yell at your husband when he has a stent in his penis.

Moving on…today would have been my Grandma’s 82nd birthday. We miss her like crazy! Happy Birthday G’ma!!

gma

 

Hopefully this is the last post about penile stents. I was told it would be removed Monday while John Paul is under anesthesia. (thank God!) Frankly I’m tired of my posts being centered around penises.

Have and awesome weekend! Oh and Roll Tide!!! :)

3 comments:

Brittni Mason said...

YEAH IM PRETTY TIRED OF READING ABOUT HIS PENIS MYSELF :) HAHAHA! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING MONDAY!

Mrs. Werginz said...

How horrible is all of this! At least you have met your deductible for the year, I'm sure, and they will remove them! We will say prayers for Monday!

Jenny Strickland said...

Saying prayers for yall Monday! Maybe this will get them all!