I’m hopping on board with the whole 30-day blog challenge. Mainly because all the cool people are doing it (and you should too). I also really need to quit
bitching complaining so much. :)
So now that I’ve decided today to start I’m behind. Shocking I know.
Day 1: Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts
Newlywed. Recently knocked up (by my husband – just to clarify). Slightly obsessive animal lover. Southern girl. Alabama football lover. Hypochondriac. That should do for now.
I totally cheated on a recent picture. This is from the bestie’s wedding. I’m the brunette in case you couldn’t tell! I hate all my preggo pictures and just in case someone new stops by, I don’t want to scare them away with a scary lary picture of myself in an awkward pose.
I’m sure if you really want to know 15 things about me. I might scare some people off.
1. My dogs, Dayne and Maggie, are really our first born children. I cry if I have to spend the night away from them.
2. The most stressful thing about my pregnancy so far is naming this baby. I swear I’m gonna let someone else pick the name.
3. Nothing pisses me off more than people who don’t consider their dogs or cats to be part of the family. Why get a pet if you can’t properly take care of it?
4. I would rather stay in, cook dinner, and watch a movie than go out. Any night of the week.
6. I hate traffic and red lights make me never want to leave home. I’m weird.
7. I never finished college. I’m a big fat giver upper! Maybe I will go back and finish one day.
8. I have only ever wanted one child. If this baby is a boy. We are done. (if it’s up to me)
9. I have a really hard time dealing with close-minded people. I always try to be open-minded about things I disagree with.
10. I have this insane obsession with cloth diapering. All my friends IRL think I won’t be able to deal with the hassle. I’m definitely going to try it. I think.
11. I have a very bad temper and excessive road rage. Sorry.
12. I can’t fall asleep if I can see a drawer that isn’t shut all the way.
13. I’ve never fallen asleep without my TV on. I know. I’m killing the planet. But we recycle!
14. I’ve always wanted to be a teacher but I absolutely hate school. So I guess I’m settling. Shhh….don’t tell Bert.
15. I oddly refer to my husband, John Paul, as Bert or Berty. It’s something I came up with one day. I rarely call him by his given name. Or any of my pets by their name. I don’t know. I’m weird.
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.
There’s not really anything special behind the blog name. Just something I came up with when I decided to start blogging.
Day 3: Your First Love
Now this is a good one. Am I supposed to pretend that the hubs was my very first one and only love? Cause I’m pretty sure I wasn’t his “first love” either. I guess it would have to be a guy I dated in high school or the guy I dated before I met John Paul. Not dragging out pictures of that.
But, I’m happy to say that the one I married is definitely “the one.” He’s amazing, deals with my insanity, and lets me have 4 pets! He rocks!
*picture courtesy Scottie Jones Photography
I had to steal an old engagement picture off FB because I have no current pictures on my work computer. It’s unfortunate.
I think I’ll catch up on the rest tomorrow. This post is excessive already. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend and Roll Tide!!