Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bumpdate!

Hi Friends!! Since I suck at life I never posted our Christmas card…….
vpy=0
So Merry Christmas from the Denton’s…super late as usual!
Moving on…..
29wk 29wks
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Total Weight Gained: So I may have gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks. I’m blaming it on the 12 pies I’ve consumed this past month. Total gained 11.5.
Maternity Clothes: My wardrobe consists of leggings and whatever tops I can find to cover my ass.
Sleep: Sleep is overrated.
Best Moment of the Week: 4d ultrasound yesterday!
Food Cravings: I ate at least 25 sugar cookies last week…… 
Food Aversions: Eggs.
Belly button/stretch marks: Still no stretch marks. Check out the bb on the pic above. I think it looks crazy!
Symptoms: Pregnancy. I’m over it. I have 11 weeks left and I’m sure it will get much worse. I won’t blame you if you leave me!
John Paul’s pregnancy symptoms:  I was kindly informed this week that pregnancy is not a disability. Is there any need to write anything else. I’m sure you can guess my thoughts on this one. 
Movement: All the time. Except during the ultrasound. She wouldn’t budge no matter what we did. Fabulous!
Gender: Girl – Turner McCartney
What I miss: Sleep.
Milestones: I’m ordering her furniture today. This is huge people. I just knew my child would have to sleep on a dog bed!

13 comments:

Jeska said...

haha "pregnancy is not a disability". I love reading his symptoms. And seeing your cute bump :) Hope you had Merry Christmas!

Jenny Strickland said...

We almost ordered the exact same Christmas cards!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

I love "pregnancy is not a disability!" And your BB does not look crazy!

LWLH said...

Cute christmas card and your bb doesn't look crazy, trust me I've seen crazier.

Leigh said...

Such a cute Christmas card! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!

Wood McGuire said...

I love the Christmas card!! I can't wait until next year when you have an addition to the card!!! Love you! XoXo

Mrs. S said...

cute Christmas card!! Glad the pups cooperated for y'all!

Jordan said...

You look great pregnant! As always your symptoms crack me up, and I agree.. it's definitely a disability.. he'd know if he tried!

In With the Light said...

You look awesome! I think you and I have the same build. And what a lovely xmas card!

Ashley said...

Look at you grow! Lookin good, girl!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Be sure & head over to my blog...you won't want to miss today's post.

lg2006 said...

Your bumpdates make me LOL!

Matt and Vanessa said...

I love your Christmas card! Good Choice! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and All the best to you in 2011! I also like that you took a belly pic from the front, not many people do. Next time you should take a picture from the top to show how little of your feet you can still see!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another magnificent post. The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect method of
writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.

My webpage ... trick photography and special effects review