Monday, February 1, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel….

Best weekend {EVER}. Ever. Our bestest friends in the entire world got engaged! Courtney and Chris are ahem {finally} engaged!! Yay!! Courtney and I have been patiently waiting on this day for about 2 years now, and it finally happened yesterday!!

I cannot wait to throw parties and showers and help my bestie plan the wedding of her dreams! It is going to be so amazing!! We had so much fun at my wedding festivities and she was by my side the entire time and I can’t wait to return the favor.

All of us at our wedding.

388

Court and Peep…aren’t they smoking hot?!!

390 

Me and the maid of honor at the rehearsal dinner.

rehearsal

Court and Peep with Mamaw.

mamaw

Peep, mamaw is proud to welcome you into the family and we best see your face at Thanksgiving this year!!

I am so happy for our friends that I am almost at a loss for words! More to come on the wedding festivities.

We love y’all!!

1 comment:

izzie rae photography said...

oh goodie! sweet marital bliss is in courtey's future!