Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

WILW

{one} I’m loving that it’s 70 degrees in Alabama today! The weather has been fab lately!

{two} I’m loving that the guy is going to have my bathroom finished today. I have a shower at my house on Sunday and it has to be finished. It better be done when I get home or all kinds of unfortunate-ness is gonna happen!

{three} I’m loving that these lovely girls are coming to rescue me from the nursery tonight! I need major organizational help!

B&TB

{four} I’m always loving the sweet comments and support from my lovely bloggy friends who understand that I have no clue what I’m doing and I need advice!

 

Head over to Jamie’s blog and link up!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I love that I can always come to your blog to laugh, so fun! Here's to hoping your bathroom is done when you get home. My hubs is remodeling his bathroom currently, the chaos is driving me freaking insane!

Have a great day!

Tami said...

Hi from a new follower from WILW! Good luck with the completion of the bathroom remodel! :)

LWLH said...

Hoping the bathroom will get finished so you don't have to go whooping ass.

Leigh said...

I love your friend's scarf! I hope the bathroom is finished soon and your nursery gets organized :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Can't wait to see the nursery once it's finished!