Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bumpdate

12157682792_hN2c6 12157736826_W2qBm

*Please note: I look slightly frazzled. I’m not sure what the deal is but no need to fret. I’m okay really.

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 14 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Exclusively. I still prefer to wear leggings instead of maternity jeans.

Sleep: Sleep has been okay. I’m starting to wake up more frequently to pee.

 Best Moment of the Week: Berty finishing the nursery and therefore getting to continue to live with me for the remainder of my pregnancy!

Food Cravings: I have had a severe craving for sweets this week. Especially cake and ice cream. However, we have no ice cream and JP would not go get me any. :(

Food Aversions: Eggs.

Belly button/stretch marks: Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that I can make it without any stretch marks.

The belly button has popped and you can officially see the bottom. It’s nasty!

Symptoms: I’m pretty sure I’ll be prepared after these ridiculous leg cramps I’ve been having. Let’s throw in a little back pain, lots of Braxton Hicks, and the occasional loss of appetite. That should about do it for this week.

John Paul’s pregnancy symptoms: I can’t complain this week. I think he was scared I would cry so he finished up the nursery, moved in all the furniture and made me one happy pregnancy bitch lady.

Movement: Movement is insane. It’s starting to hurt and I think she might be dropping….like into the vag or something. I can’t figure it out. I’ll have to ask the doctor exactly how low she’s gonna get without falling out!

Gender: Girl – Turner McCartney

What I miss: I miss pretty much everything. I’ve really needed a glass of wine lately.

 Milestones: If I go through with being induced at 39 weeks that means 5 more weeks girlies!! I think we can make it. If I go all the way….we have 38 days. I can live with that!!

My bloggy friends rock and I am so grateful for every single reader. I don’t think I could have made it this far without you guys!

Now who thinks I should go through with this childbirth class next weekend? Will I be traumatized?!?

10 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

its getting so close! I think you should go through with the class!!!

Leigh said...

Haha you never fail to make me laugh! I'm sure you will be fine at the class...I think you should go so you know what you are getting yourself into :)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh 5 more weeks! You're getting so close! I think you should go through with the class; we are planning on doing them too!

Annie said...

i can't believe how quick your pregnancy seems to be going!! yay for having the nursery finished. can you give me some tips to get my hubby to do something in ours?! jeez...i've got ants in my pants to have that room finished.
let me know what the class is all about...i don't plan to go to any.

Matt and Vanessa said...

I love your posts, your so funny. I think you should definitely go for the classes since it should help answer any questions you may have.

Unknown said...

i still can't eat eggs! yuck! AND i can't believe you've only gained 14 lbs!! way to go!!

Susannah said...

I can't believe how fast this is going! Yay for almost being done! And way to go on only gaining 14 pounds! Honestly, I went to classes and they were a waste. I was even more scared of a C section afterwards, and when I was in the hospital and everything changed, I was freaking b/c I know what the C section looked like, what they were about to do, etc. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Your body is going to know what to do when it's time. :)

Mrs. Werginz said...

I hope she doesn't fall out...haha! 38 days...that seems quick?! YAY!

lg2006 said...

So funny that you said that about feeling her move because in your picture she looks to have dropped to me! Thats great! PS you can totally have a glass of wine this late in the game. You wont enjoy it but you could try! I am sure many people will be pissed that I said that, but Europeans drink wine through out pregnancy and their babies are fine!

Chrissi said...

you are SO close :) and you look great, as usual! enjoy these last few weeks with just you, the hubs and the fur kids! baby girl will be here before you know it! xo