I cannot believe I just typed that! And I know y’all are shocked. There are a few things that I do miss about being preggers!
*My last preggo pic and you can see how awesome my housekeeping skills are you know based on the cleanliness of the mirror……
If you are currently pregnant or are thinking of becoming pregnant these are the things you should totally take advantage of:
- pie – I ate an entire pie a day. And now that I’m not pregnant I can no longer consume an entire pie daily….without people thinking I’m crazy. At least when you’re pregnant no one will say anything to you!
- bitching – when you’re pregnant you can get away with being totally rude. Just blame it on the hormones. People are more forgiving when you are pregnant. Not so much once the baby arrives.
- sleep – there’s no sleeping once you birth the kid. For the love of all things holy - sleep people! Seriously, quit your job and stay in bed the entire 9+ months. Leave only to get more pie and to pee!
- making the hubs do things for you – I could get my husband to do lots more for me while I was pregnant – not much but more than now. :) You are totally helpless while pregnant (at least I was) and I still don’t know how y’all care for a child while pregnant…..
- presents – yes I’m a horrible person and I miss getting presents. I could use a baby shower right about now….diapers are expensive!
- sanity – you think pregnancy brain is bad. Just wait till you meet 3-hours-of-sleep-brain.
I honestly have a hard time remembering what it feels like to be pregnant. I miss feeling the first flutters and those lovely kicks in the ribs. And the dancing on the bladder. However, I do not miss peeing on myself even though I must admit that doesn’t completely go away post pregnancy….just a warning.