Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Warbux!!

I know....long time no blog! I have been a huge blog slacker and my hopes of keeping this blog for my personal journal has completely failed!



I have so much I need to write that I don't know where to begin. But for now I will post about my WONDERFUL father who turned 60 {gasp!!!} today!




So my daddy is pretty much the best daddy EVER! He's the most amazing man I know. Honestly I am super stressed that he is 60. That doesn't seem right to me. He's so youthful and awesome so I guess age really is just a number...



I can't wait to see him tonight so he can open his amazing gift from his (fabulously awesome) daughter and (handsome) son-in-law. It's a new PS3 game that is supposedly the. best. ever. And of course there will be ice cream cake for all. I can't wait!



Happy Birthday Ricker!! You are the best daddy a girl could ever ask for.

Brittany

No comments: