Ok I know I suck at life and I haven’t blogged in years and therefore I no longer have any followers. BUT, if you are awesome and you stopped by to see if I’m still alive then YOU ROCK!! This post is for you. (and my therapist)
I thought I would list for you a few things that annoy me. Because I know you care. :)
- It really really bothers me when people can’t fake nice. I don’t expect you to love your job but I do expect you to at least pretend like you give a shit about my problem/want/need/food.
- I love animals. It’s an obsession. It really pisses me off when people don’t think my pets are the cutest effin’ things ever. I love everyone’s pets so I guess I just expect people to laugh hysterically or cry or jump up and down when my dogs/cats make a super cute face, or look at them or shit or whatever.
- I hate super jacked up trucks. I have no reason for this other than the fact that I can’t figure out how these people get in their trucks or how they afford the gas to drive around town.
- I have a tendency to be late everywhere I go. It’s a complex or disease or something. I find it slightly annoying when people are always on time. I know my reason sucks but oh well.
- Women who use their bras as purses. I’m sorry but there is no excuse for this. I do not want to touch your boob-sweat soaked money. There’s nothing more attractive than fondling your breasts in search for that lost quarter.
- AT&T. I can’t deal with the non-helpful people that work there. Let me just tell you. No one that works there can solve my problem. Drives me insane. I have had no internet since the move. Therefore I cancelled my service. Thank you very much.
That’s all I have to bitch about today! I will have internet access tomorrow and will hopefully be blogging regularly again! Yay for you! :)
***please note: it really bothers me when I read something that bothers people and it's something that I do! So just know if YOU are punctual, dig in your bra for money, or work for AT&T customer service then I am NOT talking about you!